Due to COVID-19 coronavirus, we’re taking health and safety precautions to ensure our staff, customers, and our community remain safe and well.
Our Newstead taproom is now open for walk-ins while the Abbotsford taproom is pickup only. We continue to produce beers on a weekly basis but are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of you and our team. These include:
- Frequently disinfecting all public surfaces
- Sanitising brewing, canning, and taproom equipment
- Following social distancing methods including 1.5m distance between all groups in the brewery
- Providing staff and customers with additional cleaning supplies, including hand sanitiser, soap, and gloves
- Instructing all staff who aren’t feeling well to stay home
- Following all current government instructions surrounding COVID-19
- Promoting good hand, sneeze and cough hygiene
- Limiting the number of people seated at each Taproom.
- Newstead QLD – 1 person per 4 square meters
- Abbotsford VIC – Pick up only
We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it unfolds and will continue to implement additional precautions as instructed. We want to thank you for your support as we continue to (safely) produce high-quality beer and pizza.