Due to COVID-19 coronavirus, we’re taking health and safety precautions to ensure our staff, customers, and our community remain safe and well.
Our Newstead taproom is now open for walk-ins. We continue to produce beers on a weekly basis but are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of you and our team. These include:
- Frequently disinfecting all public surfaces
- Sanitising brewing, canning, and taproom equipment
- Following social distancing methods including 1.5m distance between all occupants of the brewery
- Providing staff and customers with additional cleaning supplies, including hand sanitizer, soap, and gloves
- Cancelling all upcoming events for the foreseeable future
- Instructing all staff who aren’t feeling well to stay home
- Following all current government instructions surrounding COVID-19
- Promoting good hand, sneeze and cough hygiene
- Limiting the number of people seated at the brewery to no more than 60 at a time
We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it unfolds and will continue to implement additional precautions as instructed. We want to thank you for your support as we continue to (safely) produce high-quality beer and pizza.